Cheap Discount Gift Card Promotions Deals Bonus 2018
Want to know the Best Ways To Save Money On Gift Cards while getting the most out of your spending power? In this guide I’ll outline the best practices and strategies to buy gift cards for cheap and at discounted rates. Once you have that down you’ll want to maximize these savings by finding smart ways to spend or cash out you discounted gift cards.
Gift cards are becoming more popular every year because they make life easier for both giver and recipient. But where is the best place to buy them? You’d first want to decide on the type of gift card that best serves your need. Visa, MasterCard, and American Express gift cards all require a purchase fee, which can start around $3 -$6 or so depending on where you buy it. You can get American Express gift cards with no fees here and use the promo code EGCBA. These types of gift cards give you the flexibility purchase from any vendor that accepts their Visa, MasterCard or Amex. On the other hand, a benefit of store or merchant gift cards is that they don’t have purchase activation fees. Some examples would be Starbucks, Staples, Lowe’s or Gap. So when you buy a $20 gift card your actual cost is $20.
Current Gift Card Promotions
|Amazon Gift Card Reload||Amazon Gift Card Reload Promotion: Reload $100, Get $10 Bonus||No||Review|
|Amazon Reload Promotion||Amazon Reload Promotion: $10 bonus + 2% rewards for Prime Members||No||Review|
|Amazon Coffee & Tea Sample Box||Buy Coffee & Tea Sample Box, Get $10 Gift Card from Amazon||Yes||Review|
|Silhouette of America Gift Card||Purchase $25 Silhouette of America Gift Card for $14.76||No||Review|
|AirBnB Gift Card||$100 AirBnB Gift Card for $94||No||Review|
|Burger King Gift Card||$25 Burger King Gift Card for $20||No||Review|
|Cabela's Gift Card||$100 Cabela's Gift Card for $82||No||Review|
|Chili's Gift Card||Purchase $50 Chili's Gift Card for $42.50||No||Review|
|Cirque du Soleil Gift Card||Purchase $50 Cirque du Soleil Gift Card for $42.50||No||Review|
|Ethel M. Chocolates Gift Card||Purchase $50 Ethel M. Chocolates for $40.||No||Review|
|Home Depot Gift Card||Purchase $500 Home Depot gift card for $490||No||Review|
|Hotels.com Gift Card||Purchase $100 Hotels.com gift card for $90||No||Review|
|iTunes Gift Card||Purchase $50 iTunes gift card for $45||Yes||Review|
|Kansas City Steak Gift Card||Purchase $100 Kansas City Steak gift card for $80||No||Review|
|Lord & Taylor Gift Card||Purchase $50 Lord & Taylor gift card for $42.50||No||Review|
|Meijer Gift Card||Purchase $100 Meijer Gift Card for $94||Yes||Review|
|O'Charley's Gift Card||Purchase $50 O' Charley's Gift Card for $40||Yes||Review|
|Papa Johns Gift Card||Purchase $25 Papa Johns Gift Card for $22.60||No||Review|
|Red Robin Gift Card||Purchase $50 Red Robin Gift Card for $44.50||Yes||Review|
|Restaurant.com Dine & Travel Gift Card||Purchase $400 Value Resaurant.com Dine & Travel Gift Card for $25||No||Review|
|Sheetz Gift Card||Purchase $30 Sheetz Gift Card for $29||No||Review|
|Spafinder Gift Card||Purchase $100 Spafinder Gift Card for $85||No||Review|
|Uber Gift Card||Purchase $50 Uber Gift Card for $45.||Yes||Review|
|Newegg||$5 Newegg GC for $25 Newegg GC purchase||Yes||Review|
|Regal Gift Card||$25 Regal Gift Card for $20||No. Expires 2/8/18||Review|
|Google Play Gift Card||Purchase $50 Google Play Gift Card for $46.||Yes||Review|
|PlayStation Store Gift Card||Purchase $50 PlayStation Store Gift Card for $44||Yes||Review|
|Best Buy Gift Card||Buy $50 Select Restaurant Gift Cards, Get $10 Best Buy Gift Card||No||Review|
|Best Buy Gift Card||Buy One Select Best Buy Gift Card, Get Up To 20% Off A Second||No. Expires 2/10/18||Review|
|CardCash||5% extra discount use code SAVE5A||Yes||Review|
|Costco Membership Promotion||Buy Costco Membership Activation Certificate, Get $20 Cash Card and $25 Off Order of $250 or More Online||No. Expires 2/18/18||Review|
|Ebates Gift Card Bonus||Join Ebates, get $10 bonus Kohl's, Macy's, Target, & Walmart||No||Review|
|iTunes Gift Card||Purchase $25, $100, or $200 iTunes Gift Card for up to 17.5% off.||No Expires 2/10/18||Review|
|JC Penney $75 eGift Card + $10 off $10 Coupon||Purchase $75 eGift Card, get $10 off $10 coupon||No||Review|
|Kohl's Gift Card||Purchase $20 Kohl's Gift Card for $10||Yes||Review|
|Ria Money Transfer||$20 eGift Card when you send money, Plus additional $20||Yes||Review|
Aid Gift Cards
|Buy Gift Cards from Rite Aid, Earn Up To 20% Back in Plenti Points||Yes||Review|
|Samsung Pay Discounted Gift Cards||Buy Discounted Gift Cards with Samsung Pay: Get Up To 20% Off||No||Review|
|ShopRite Gift Cards||Buy $100 ShopRite Gift Card, Get $15 Off Next Order||No||Review|
If you decide your best interest is to purchase a retailer type card here are some gift card exchange sites that I would recommend making your purchases. They usually have similar offers and operate in the same way; the best part is that you can get them at discount rates compared to buying them directly from the store.
- Raise – Buy super cheap gift cards and get $5 off $60 New Customer Coupon with code RAISE75AF
- CardCash – Buy or Sell your gift cards for cash, Amazon credit, or a PayPal payment.
- Cardpool – You can buy or exchange your unwanted gift cards for cash or Amazon.com gift cards. Save $5 on your first purchase with promo code NewUser5
- eBay – Simply type in any retailer on eBay and you will find people wanting to get rid of their gift cards for super discounted price.
- Other sites include ABCGiftCards, Gift Card Granny, CardHub, Monster Gift Card, GiftCardBin, Gift Card Monkey, GiftCards.com, GiftCard Zen
- Ebay is a good resource for Gift cards if you have time and patience. You may be able to snag better deal then the site mentioned above.
*Newly Updated 1/24/2018 2:40PM* – See All eBay Gift Card Deals
eBay Gift Card Deals, Offers, & Promotions:
- $500 Home Depot Gift Card For $490– Limit of 5 per account
- $100 Cabela’s Gift Card for $82– Limit of 3 per account
- $100 Bed Bath and Beyond Gift Card for $90 – Limit of 5 per account
- $100 Kansas City Steak Company Gift Card for $80– Limit of 3 per account
- $70 Restaurant.com $400 Dine and Travel Pass Gift Card for $25– Limit of 5 per account
- $50 Lord & Taylor Gift Card For $42.50– Limit of 3 per account
- $50 Children’s Place Gift Card for $42.50 – Limit of 5 per account
- $50 O’ Charley’s Gift Card for $40 – Limit of 3 per account
- $50 Red Robin Gift Card For $44.50– Limit of 5 per account
- $50 iTunes Gift Card for $45 – Limit of 5 per account
- $40 Restaurant.com $150 Dine and Travel Pass Gift Card for $15 – Limit of 5 per account
- $30 Sheetz Gift Card for $29.50 – Limit of 5 per account
- $25 Burlington Gift Card + $5 Gift Voucher for $25 – Limit of 3 per account
- $25 Burger King Gift Card for $20– Limit of 5 per account
- $25 Babies R Us Gift Card for $24.25– Limit 5 per account
Now that you have your discounted gift cards, whats the next step to getting the most out of your buying potential? You can take the gift cards that you bought online at a reduced price and buy select third party gift cards at brick and mortar stores. Keep in mind that not all retailers will let you do this. It varies from store to store and sometimes your cashier may be unaware of the terms, so your mileage may vary! You may also use your Store Gift cards to buy Visa, American Express, or Amazon gift cards. Here’s an example: Go to one of the suggested online site (CardCash, Raise, or Cardpool) and look up the best rate to buy a discounted Toys “R” Us gift card. For the sake of this post, you buy a $100 TRU gift card for $80.
You can then use that $100 gift card to buy hard to find discounted gift cards such as Amazon, Gas cards or American Express gift cards. And if you ever find that you no longer need a merchant gift card you can always re-sell them off at the a fore mentioned gift card exchange sites.
One final note; we all have bills, we all need to pay our bills. Why not expand your savings by using discounted Gift cards to do so? Or any other expenses you have to pay anyway? Plastiq is an online pay system that lets you pay your utility bills, tuition etc using gift cards and other forms of currency. They charge a small fee but this may be enough of a convenience for you to enjoy their unique service.
So go forth and using all the information garnered here to buy, sell, save and pay with your discounted no fee gift cards, easy peasy right? Want more about Gift Card savings? Read my guide to Amex Gift Cards.