If you’re looking for a great gift card marketplace, Gift Card Spread is an awesome option! Since 2011 GiftCardSpread.com has allowed people to easily and safely buy and sell gift cards. When you use this site, you are guaranteed to have a secure transaction for gift cards with no extra fees or expiration dates! Plus, they have 45 day guarantee that your card will be valid at the retailer for the dollar amount specified on your order. Those of you looking to buy cards will be able to choose from retailers like AMC Theaters, TGI Friday’s, and Walmart with offers available at up to 35% off. All gift cards are shipped USPS first class and arrive within 3-7 days. Electronic gift cards will be sent to your Gift Card Spread account.
If you’re looking to sell gift cards, Gift Card Spread is really special because it allows you to name your own price for the transaction! According to the FAQs, you can expect to receive between 60% – 90% for your cards. Once an offer is successfully submitted, they will respond to you within 1 business day with an acceptance/rejection/counteroffer notice. When you agree to a price, they will attempt to process your payment within 24 hours of the receipt of the gift cards and then send a check in the mail. And unlike most other retailers, Gift Card Spread even accepts gift cards with expiration dates, as long as the date is at least 3 months in future and you mention this when making an offer.
- Sign up Now
- Minimum Card Value to Sell: $20
- Shipping: You can expect your card(s) within 3-7 business days.
- Return Policy: All sales have a 45 day guarantee if there is something wrong with your purchase. Otherwise, all sales are final.
How To Buy Gift Cards:
- Head to GiftCardSpread.com
- Start by using the search bar or clicking the “Buy Gift Cards” button at the top of any page.
- When you click the button, you can sort the cards by category, type, and price.
- If you see something you want, simply click on the card and you will see what different options they have for that retailer
- Click “Add to Cart” next to each item you wish to purchase.
- When you’re done shopping, simply hover your cursor over the shopping cart icon in the top right hand corner of the page and click “View Cart.”
- On the checkout page, you’ll be prompted to either log in or create an account with your billing address information.
- Finally, verify that your order is correct, confirm your billing and shipping information and you will be prompted to complete your payment. Keep in mind that Gift Card Spread will only ship to your billing address.
- Shipping is $1 for orders under $100 and free for orders over $100.
How To Sell Gift Cards:
- Click the “Sell Gift Cards” button at the top of any page on the site.
- Enter details about your gift card – the merchant, card type, card balance, and your offer price.
- They will respond within 1-8 hours with an acceptance of your offer, counter-offer, or rejection of the offer.
- Once you agree on a price, you will need to mail your card to their office in Chicago.
- Within 24 hours of receiving your card, they will verify the balance and then send you a check.
- Once shipped, a check takes 2-7 business days to reach the seller.
GiftCardSpread.com is a great option for those of you looking to buy or sell discounted gift cards. In addition to the variety of gift cards for sale from retailers like AMC Theaters, TGI Friday’s, and Walmart, the site provides a 45 day guarantee that the card you order will be just as advertised. If you want to sell gift cards, you can name your own price and expect to receive up to 90% of your card’s value. Sellers are even allowed to use a gift card with an expiration date as long as it expires at least 3 months into the future. Sign up today and check out other Gift Card Deals from our massive list!
Gift Card Spread has scammed me and many others. They decided to not pay me for a gift card I sold them that had a value of $100. I want my money back GC Spread aka Discount Giftcards LLC. I have filed a report with IC3. Don’t do business with this company they are scam artists. They will not pay your for selling or buying. SCAM!!!
Allman Moen says
what happened with this situation, did you get your money or card?
Scammers just giving Invalid,Inactive cards…Taking all the Money….Worst Website off all the Time
Dear David Nguyen,
This is Steve from Gift Card Spread. Please update our proper link of sell gift cards and buy gift cards.
David Zucker says
I’m hoping you can help me. I’m trying here as I’ve been unable to connect with GiftCard Spread any other way. I’ve emailed 3 times and tried to call (phone not working), to no avail. I paid from but never received a Starbucks gift card on 2/20/17 : order # BO-238070. If you can help me, I’d be grateful.
I checked the balance on an E-Gift card that I purchased as soon as I received it. It was valid. I attempted to use the card three months later and the balance was gone. They now have a 60 day return policy, but the card indicates that there is no expiration date, so why would I return it, if it’s valid when I receive it? There’s nothing on their website that says the card must be used within 60 days. It seems like the answer to your question at the top is……scam.
Jamesh Davis says
Great company to use when you want to save a little money.
John Fringer says
Avoid like the plague! They sell fraudulent gift cards!
Yesterday was the second time this month that one of my Gift Card Spread’s gift cards has suddenly shown a zero balance, obviously because someone else fraudulently redeemed that balance. That is about the fourth time that is happened, and it is the LAST TIME I will buy a gift card from them. When I called (855-955-5GCS) on 10/5/16 and spoke to with Azi and his supervisor, Steve, they said they give sellers of fraudulent gift cards multiple chances to get away with selling fraudulent gift cards. Obviously, they don’t care about the Purchasers of those gift cards!
Surprised with all the negative reviews been using this site for a year now, the cards they sell sometimes have issues with the balance but they are quick to reimburse. Kindly use it to see for yourself.
Justin Boucher says
Worst Website Ever i had seen they sell stolen gift cards , all cards i bought from them are invaiid
Mark Henault says
Total scam. I bought two $100 gift cards for my Niece for Christmas and they sold me two totally worthless cards (ZERO balance on both of them). Then I had to follow up with emails, wait multiple days to get a response and now they’re saying I’ll finally get my money back in 2-5 days. DO NOT do business with these folks.
I sold them a gift card for Victoria’s Secret worth $250. They wiped the balance off the card and never paid me. Every time I called they would say someone will call me back (but they wouldn’t even keep my number on file) and they would say we will mail you a check but they don’t even have my address. Supposedly “they don’t do business with PayPal anymore” Now they don’t pick up the phone at all. This company stole $250 from me at a time when I needed it the most (I have a 2 week old newborn) I hope you guys burn in hell gift card spread you are scam artists!!!!
Love the site. Love the discounts this site gives me for purchasing them! Helpful customer service and help with the one issue I have had! Thank you!
Giftcardspread has to be THE best site ever!!!
GC Spread also took my money and ran. I paid them for a $200, immediately tried to use it, and the merchant’s website stated that the number is invalid,
I suspect this company collects your personal information and crdit card numbers. My wife placed an order, her card was charged and the order was canceled. They claimed that the bank did not verify her information. Then I placed an identical order with the same result. They are either grossly incometent or running a scam.
They leave you no way 2 cancel your sale. Fortunately I did not include my bank account or correct address or credit card number to these people.
Greg Preston says
Went through their process and they ripped me off completely. They got my five gift cards for over 200 bucks and I got nothing! They refused to pay me or send my cards back. They kept the cards and my money. Total scam. I filed BBB complaint.