If you need to sell unused gift cards or buy new ones at a discounted price, check out SaveYa.com! There are gift cards and gift codes from over a hundred different retailers on SaveYa and they’re all discounted at up to 30%. There is also a clearance gift card section with savings of up to 50%. To get started, all you need to do is create a free account and you’ll be able buy gift cards from best selling stores like Starbucks, Walmart, Lowe’s, and Best Buy. Purchased gift cards are shipped for free and they come with no expiration date or extra fees. You can also appreciate the site’s flexible return policy for physical gift cards, which gives you up to 12 months from the date of your purchase to receive a full refund, up to a maximum of $1000 per customer.
If you’re looking to sell gift cards, SaveYa purchases them at a highly competitive rate (although they don’t give out an exact number on their site). You can get an immediate offer in a few seconds, and depending on the retailer, you will just need to enter in the card number and PIN to complete the sale. There is no shipping necessary, making the selling process that much easier. You have the option of being paid through PayPal, with a check, or through a direct ACH deposit.
- Sign up Now
- Minimum Card Value to Sell: Unknown, but most sites require a $20 minimum balance.
- Shipping: Physical gift cards usually arrive within 7 to 10 business days.
- Return Policy: You can return physical gift cards up to 12 months from the date of your purchase to receive a full refund, up to a maximum of $1000 per customer.
How To Buy Gift Cards:
- Head to SaveYa.com
- Click the “Buy Discount Gift Cards” button on the homepage
- Choose from more than 100 retailers, including best-sellers Starbucks, Walmart, Lowe’s, and Best Buy
- Once you make a selection, SaveYa will provide you with various cards from the merchant that have different values.
- Add the cards to your cart and head to checkout or…
- Continue shopping and click the “Cart” button at the top right corner of any page when you’re ready.
- You will need to create an account to complete the purchase.
- Pay using your debit/credit card.
- Choose a shipping method if it’s a physical card. If it’s an eGift, provide the site with your email address.
How To Sell Gift Cards:
- Click the “Sell Unwanted Gift Cards” button on the homepage
- Enter details about your gift card – the merchant and card balance.
- They’ll give you an offer for the gift card.
- Enter the card number and PIN number if applicable. If your card needs to be shipped, they will inform you.
- You can accept payment through PayPal, check, or ACH deposit.
If you’re looking to buy or sell discounted gift cards, sign up for SaveYa.com. You can get 32%-50% savings on their cards, which come with a 12 month satisfaction guarantee! If you’re selling, you can expect a great offer and a quick payment. Enjoy a huge variety of retailers including best selling stores like Starbucks, Walmart, Lowe’s, and Best Buy. Sign up today and check out other Gift Card Deals from our massive list!
They are all ripoffs and steal your credit card info!
they are theif. stay away seller and buyer. they rip both. they take money out of gift cards and credit cards. you will cry and look for help
Anytime a company has to change their name, it’s because they have destroyed their reputation and have to start all over. Example Amway to Quickstar, or giftcards.com to saveya.com
dont bother with this sub-par gift card company. complete waste of time. takes your credit card information and cancels your order.
This is really the worst company ever
They cancelled all more orders. Said for security reasons and wouldn’t elaborate. I think it is a fraud.
Grant Meng says
A very BAD company! Stay away!!!
Jill Kismet says
As most of the visitor posts report, this is not a reputable company. There is nothing on the site that states you will be required to wait for a “short fraud review” before accessing a printable card that you can use. In this case, I bought an Outback Steakhouse card for $50 and needed to be able to print it immediately to give as a gift. So I called and talked to a supervisor, Harry, and he said they could not release the card for 24hrs and would not give a refund. Explaining that I needed to be able to print it immediately or get a refund, for a second time. They refused again. I have called my credit card to report fraud, and they will be investigating Save Ya as a fradulent company.
N. Oren says
They are low balling and collecting your credit card information just to cancel your order.
Already reported to FTC and BBB, everyone should do the same, avoid them!
Eric Sassaman says
VERY bad first transaction with them. For reasons they would not give they froze my account and refused my purchase. I have no idea why. AVOID!!
Jessica Doke says
This site is a scam. I tried to buy a toyrus giftcard and they ran it thru my card and then cancelled the order and asked my copies of my utility bills for the past 3 months. WTH? In your dreams. So they did cancel it but I would not trust this site!
I agree with the other comments. This company is definitely a fraud. They took my credit card information and then notified me that my order was canceled. When I pursued the matter, they could not give me a reason at all. I have excellent credit. I will report SaveYa to my credit card company.
Worst retailer of gift cards out there. There business practices border on straight up fraud. Sold me gift cars with no balances, but since I didn’t notice in time, it was my fault.. They didn’t seem to think that selling me a zero balance card was their issue. Pathetic company.
I think this site maybe a scam. I signed up for an account, verified all my information as requested, entered credit card to place order, was advised ordered could not be placed because account is under review. I noticed the company address is in Pittsburgh. When I called the rep had an accent.
Stay far away from this company. They will steal your personal information and then tell you you’ve been turned down for an account. Very shady!