On December 2015, Swagbucks launched a new site that sells brand-new gift cards at a small discount called MyGiftCardsPlus.com Swagbucks is a website that has various ways of earning money in the form of ‘Swag Bucks’, including things like using their search engine, watching videos, or using their online shopping portal. Each Swag Buck is worth a penny, more on that below. Six months ago, they added a new way of earning Swagbucks by purchasing electronic gift cards on their partner site MyGiftCardPlus.com. You can find over 100 gift cards brands such as eBay, Hotels.com, Lowe’s, Home Depot, Groupon, Staples, Gamestop and much more! These gift cards are brand new and not second handed cards! The Cash Back Amount earned on gift card purchases varies from as little as 1% to as much as 10%, or even more.
Gift Card Discounts:
Here are some examples of cash back deals that you can find on MyGiftCardsPlus.com
- 2% back on eBay gift cards. Unfortunately, they now only sell $50 and $25 denominations.
- 2.4% back on GameStop gift cards. Denominations between $25 and $250.
- 4.5% back on Groupon gift cards. Denominations between $25 and $200.
- 3% back on Lowe’s gift cards. Denominations between $25 and $500.
- 2% back on Home Depot gift cards. Denominations between $25 and $500.
- 7.5% back on Zappos gift cards.
- 9% back on Land’s End gift cards.
- 7.8% back on Cabela’s.
Here are some travel options:
- 5.1% back on Hotels.com gift cards. Denominations between $25 and $200.
- 5.1% back on Hyatt gift cards. Denominations between $25 and $500.
- 3% back on Southwest gift cards. Denominations between $25 and $500.
Here are some restaurant options:
- 6% back on Applebee’s.
- 5.4% back on Domino’s and Red Robin and IHOP.
- 4.2% back on Papa John’s.
Gift Card Bonus Offers:
MyGiftCardPlus also offers bonus deals that pop up now and then. Some examples of these deals include 100 Swagbucks (worth $1) for any purchase off eBay, Home Depot, Lowe’s, Groupons, or Sephora Gift Cards! Save tons of money on brand new gift cards!
What are SwagBucks Worth?
SwagBucks are worth a minimum of 1cent per-point as cash by using the Paypal redemption option. Keep in mind that the name and email on the Swagbucks account has to match the Paypal account;
Another option is to redeem SwagBucks for gift cards like eBay, Amazon, Target, Walmart, etc. Typically, these are 1 cent per point redemptions, but they often to run sales on various gift cards!
There are numerous ways to purchase gift cards at a discount. Purchasing a gift card of MyGiftCardPlus can save you tons of money in the long run. All-in-all this is an interesting new site to keep in mind when buying brand new gift cards, whether to give as a gift or to get a good deal for personal use, especially for those who don’t like dealing with second-cards! So sign up for a SwagBucks Account today and purchase these brand new gift cards!