Starbuck and Outlook teamed up for a new promotion! Get a $5 Starbucks eGift Card when you send a Starbuck eGit Card to a friend (minimum $5) using Starbucks for Outlook. You need to install the Starbucks for Outlook add-in and use that to purchase the card.One add-in lets you easily send a Starbucks eGift Card and schedule meetings at your favorite Starbucks store.
How to Earn $5 eGift Card Bonus:
- In Outlook 2013 or Outlook 2016, click store from the Home tab on the ribbon. In Outlook on web click the gear on the top right and select Manage Add-ins.
- Type “Starbucks” in the search bar on the top right.
- The search will return the “Starbucks for Outlook” add-in, then set the toggle to “on” to install the add-in
- The add-in will appear in the command bar ribbon on the top.
Starbucks Outlook Features:
With the Starbucks for Outlook add-in you can easily schedule meetings at Starbucks stores directly from your email.
- Select “Meet at Starbucks” from the meeting request ribbon.
- Enter a location in the add-in on the right side a of the meeting request.
- Select location from map or scroll down and select location from list.
- Select store by clicking “Select Store”. The store address will be inserted into the meeting invitation and it’s ready to send.
Take advantage of the Starbucks for Outlook Promotion! Get a $5 Starbucks eGift Card when you send a Starbucks eGift Card to a friend (minimum $5) using Starbucks for Outlook. All you need to do is install the Starbucks for Outlook add-in and use that to purchase the card. One add-in lets you easily send a Starbucks eGift Card and schedule meetings at your favorite Starbucks Store! If not, check out our full complete list of gift cards!
Leave a Reply