Staples is offering $100 Lowe’s Gift Cards for only $90.00. That’s 10% off the purchase price. This deal is valid thru September 26, 2015 or until supplies last. There is a limit of 3 per account, so you can save up to $30 off $300 total purchase! Offer ships for free when you buy Lowe’s gift cards online from Staples.com. So if you have any home repair or DIY projects in the works, here is a nice time to snag a few of these. Be sure to maximize this promotion by using your Chase Ink Plus when shopping through Staples.com to earn 5X points since Staples is an office supply retail. For extra savings sign up at TopCashBack and get an additional 3% cash back on your purchase. Also, if you’re a Staples Rewards Member, you may earn an additional 2-5% cash back. Woot woot!
Staples Lowe’s Gift Cards Deal $90 for $100:
- Expiration: Valid 9/26/15 or until supplies last.
- Product Details: Buy $100 for $90. Limited 3 per purchase. In Store and Online.
- Terms: Gift Cards have no expiration dates and are non refundable/non returnable. This is a Lowe’s Gift Card. This is not a credit/debit card. Prepaid cards cannot be redeemed for cash.
How to Maximize your Lowe’s Gift Cards from Staples:
- Shop Online: First log on to TopCashBack. Then search for Staples.com and click through the portal for an additional 3% cash back.
- Add: $100 Lowe’s gift card to cart (I recommend you add up to three for a savings of $30 off $300 total).
- Get credit card points: Use your Chase Ink Plus when shopping through Staples.com to earn 5X points. Your discounted gift cards will then be shipped free of charge straight to your mailbox!
If you are a homeowner then you know there is always some type of home maintenance to be done, it’s never ending. Get at least a few of these and start cutting down on your HoneyDoList. And if you are a renter you can still benefit from this promotion, Lowe’s is one of the largest home repair retailer. They always have great sales on home decor and gifts. These make amazing house warming gifts by the way! Read more on how to save on Gift Card Deals!
Leave a Reply