If you shop at Sears, then you can save a lot of money by simply purchasing a Sears Gift Card! Currently, you can save $12 when you purchase a $100 Gift Card for $88! There is a 3 card limit so essentially, you can save $36. Also, don’t forget to shop through a shopping portal such as iConsumer and sign up for eBay Bucks to get 2% cash back on further purchases!
|American Express Gift Card: Use promo code FREESHP18A for free shipping valid until 02/28/2018! Make gift shopping easy this year. Amex gift cards have no monthly fees, no inactivity fees, and the funds don’t expire. Read our review for more Promotional Codes! Buy Now--Review|
|Amazon Gift Cards, one of the most popular gift cards, are the perfect way to give them exactly what they're hoping to buy. Amazon.com Gift Cards are redeemable for millions of items across Amazon.com. With fast and free one-day shipping, they offer multiple denominations from $10 to $2,000. There is no expiration, no fees, so they can buy something immediately or wait for that sale of a lifetime. Buy Now--Review|
Sears Gift Card Ebay Promotion:
- Buy It Now
- Savings: Buy a $100 Gift Card for $88.
- Expiration: Limited time and quantity only.
- Terms: There is no limit on a number of gift cards you can buy! Also, get it delivered to your home for free!
Maximize Your Gift Card Rewards:
- Sign up for eBay Bucks to earn 2% rewards
- Sign Up for iConsumer and earn 1.3% Cash Back on all eBay purchases with no maximum. (If not, go through Mr. Rebates to earn a 1% Cash Back).
- Within your iConsumer, search “eBay” go through the link to earn a 1.3% Cash Back.
- On the eBay website, search for the eBay Gift Card Deal and purchase a $300 worth of gift cards for $264.
- Pay it with a Chase Freedom Unlimited to earn 2% cash back.