Santander Bank extra20 Checking Account:
Available nationwide, Santander Bank is offering $20 bonus per month ($240 a year) with their extra2o checking account when you directly deposit $1,500 or more as well as do 2 billpays per month. Santander Bank is the first bank in the United States that pays customers $20 every month just for banking. Santander Bank Account also has a feature called Santander Switch Services, which will make your transaction from other banks easy, accurate, and secure by managing the transfer of your direct deposits, Online Banking bill payees and recurring automatic payments.
Santander Bank extra20 Checking Quick Summary:
- Availability: Nationwide
- Maximum Bonus: $20 per month ($240 a year)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes ($1,500 per month)
- Hard/Soft Pull: Soft.
- Avoiding Fees: The $10 monthly fee can be waived for setting up direct deposit of $1,500 or more. The first 2 months are free.
- Expiration Date: None
- Early Termination Fee: There is a $25 early account closing fee for cancelling the account within 90 days of opening the account.
How to Earn $20 per month ($240 a year) Bonus:
- Click on the “Open Account” below to sign up. To qualify for the $20 monthly bonus, you must open an extra20 checking and a linked extra20 savings account.
- Make direct deposits of at least $1,500 to their checking account each month and pay two bills or more each using Santander’s online bill pay service.
- Have the account open for at least 90 days after opening the account to avoid the $25 early account closing fee.
Sign up today with Santander Bank for the extra20 checking account which will earn you $20 a month ($240 a year). This is great opportunity to earn some money since for simply doing normal tasks such as direct deposit and bill pay, so sign up today! Be sure to check out our Bank Deals page as well for all bonuses!
Leave a Reply