Amex Offers members can get Rite-Aid $5 Off Gift Cards when you spend a minimum of $15+ in a single transaction using your American Express Card by March 30, 2016, valid in-store only. Take advantage of this opportunity to save 33% on Merchant Gift Cards available at Rite-Aid Pharmcies. You must first add the promotional offer to any eligible American Express Cards before making your purchases to qualify for this $5 statement credit from Amex. Then simply find a Rite-Aid (locations) near you and make the spend. This promotion should work for all the following American Express credit cards with no annual fee such as the Amex SimplyCash, Blue Cash Everyday, and Amex Everyday. Provided you have all your cards enrolled for the promotion, you can use up to 3 Amex cards to make a single purchase and still get $15 off of a $45 purchase. This one time statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 3/30/2016.
|American Express Gift Card: Use promo code FREESHP18A for free shipping valid until 02/28/2018! Make gift shopping easy this year. Amex gift cards have no monthly fees, no inactivity fees, and the funds don’t expire. Read our review for more Promotional Codes! Buy Now--Review
|Amazon Gift Cards, one of the most popular gift cards, are the perfect way to give them exactly what they're hoping to buy. Amazon.com Gift Cards are redeemable for millions of items across Amazon.com. With fast and free one-day shipping, they offer multiple denominations from $10 to $2,000. There is no expiration, no fees, so they can buy something immediately or wait for that sale of a lifetime. Buy Now--Review
Rite-Aid $5 Off Gift Cards Promotion:
- Valid: You must complete your purchases by 3/30/16.
- Promotion: When you spend a total of $15+ per transaction with your enrolled Amex Card in-store, you will get a $5 statement credit.
- Terms: Valid in-store purchases only. Must add offer to Card and use same Card to redeem. Only US-issued American Express® Cards are eligible for this offer. Limit 1 statement credit per American Express Card across all American Express offer channels. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 3/30/2016.
Get Amex $5 Statement Credit:
- Log into your Amex Account and add the promotional offer. If you have multiple accounts I’d recommend adding separately in order to claim it on each account.
- Make a minimum purchase of $15+ during the promotional period using your enrolled American Express card.
- Make sure to save the offer to each of your cards individually in different browsers and pay with the Amex enrolled cards. Add only $15 worth of merchandise in each order to get $5 on each order you place. Be sure to use a different enrolled card to pay as it’s a one time credit per card.
Get merchant gift cards for 33% off when you take advantage of this Rite-Aid $5 Off Gift Cards Promotion from Amex Offers. Or you may divide your payment across 3 cards to do it in $15 increments to make sure you are getting the full 33% off. Remember to separate your orders into $15 purchases and use an enrolled card to pay for each separately to get $5 credit on each order. Gift Card availability and variety differs by location. Not all stores will have retail gift cards. Save money and check out our list of Gift Card Promotions!