PNC Bank Performance Select Account:
Available nationwide, PNC Bank offers a $400 bonus when you open a Virtual Wallet with Performance Select account valid until December 31, 2015. In order to earn $400 bonus, you must establish a qualifying direct deposit of $5000 to your new account, then make at least one payment with PNC Online Bill Pay. Virtual Wallet with Performance Select has many features such as Calendar, Money Bar, Spending Zone and other online tools that help you manage your money, organize and pay bills, spend and save money. You get free transactions at over 8,600 PNC ATMs, free domestic wire transfers, and free non-PNC ATM transactions, including unlimited reimbursement of non-PNC ATM surcharge fees.
PNC Bank Performance Select Quick Summary:
- Availability: Nationwide
- Maximum Bonus: $400
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes (minimum $5,000)
- Hard/Soft Pull: Soft. They use ChexSystems.
- Avoiding Fees: There is a $25 monthly fee with Performance Select account. However, it can be waived with $5,000 direct deposit or average balance of at least $5,000.
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2015
- Early Termination Fee: Keep the account open for at least 6 months otherwise, there is a $25 early termination fee.
How to Earn $400 Bonus:
- Open a new Virtual Wallet with Performance Select by 12/31/2015
- Establish a qualifying direct deposit of $5000 to your new account
- Make at least one payment with PNC Online Bill Pay
- Get $400 deposited to your account!
Sign up this PNC Bank Virtual Wallet Performance Select and complete the direct deposit and Bill Pay requirement within 60 days to earn $400 cash bonus. As long as you haven’t been a PNC customer within the last 90 days or collected a bonus within 12 months, then you qualify for this promotion. Many readers have reported a soft pull with opening a PNC account and you can fund your account up to $2,000 with a credit card. Be sure to visit our Bank Deals page for all bonuses!