Some locations of Office Depot/Max Sells $500 VISA Gift Cards, with a limit of $2,000 purchase. Check your nearest Office Depot/Max (location) to see if you can score $500 Gift Cards with a $5.95 purchase fee. Earlier yesterday pointchaser and @pointstopointb tweeted that they were able to buy these, but that doesn’t guarantee you’ll find them everywhere so YMMV! MasterCard Gift Cards were also available however, some buyers have reported they were having issues getting those cards loaded with credit card purchases.
Office Depot/Max Sells $500 VISA Gift Cards:
- Promotion: Buy $500 VISA gift cards at select Office Depot/Max with $5.95 purchase fee.
- Availability: Check locations near you. YMMV!
- Valid: Limit $2,000 total purchase, supplies limited.
Maximize Buying $500 VISA Gift Cards:
- Purchase: Buy 4 – $500 VISA Gift Cards to get to the $2,000 limit. There is a $5.95 purchase fee per Card.
- Use: Make your purchase using Chase Ink Plus or Chase Ink Cash to earn 5X points, since Office Depot/Max are coded as office supply stores.
- Load: Use a Serve or BlueBird prepaid debit account to make payments with your VISA Gift Cards.
Since Office Depot/Max Sells $500 VISA Gift Cards you should check locations near but remember this is a YMMV deal so good luck! You are limited to $2,000 in purchases when you buy VISA Gift Cards or MasterCard Gift Cards. If you are allowed to purchase with a credit card, use Chase Ink Pluse or Chase Ink Cash to maximize the points you can earn, up to 5X! Use your new gift cards as you normally would or you can load them to Prepaid Debit Card accounts and pay bills, make purchases or even pay your taxes! Save more with great Gift Card Deals!