Get $50 free Visa Prepaid card with the purchase of $250 Gift Card from Safeway (locations). For each purchase of select gift cards of $125, you will receive a $25 Visa prepaid card. There is a limit of two per house hold and the offer only applies to participating brands of gift cards. Valid September 16- September 29, 2015. Listed qualifying cards include: Amazon, Lowe’s, Toys ‘R’ Us, Gap, Outback, Macy’s, OldNavy, Bass Pro and possibly Darden. It is possible other gift card brands are included but these are the ones that are showing in their promotional ad(bottom of the page).
Safeway $50 for $250 Rebate Offer:
- Safeway(bottom of the page) – In-store only
- Incentives: Buy $250 Select Gift Cards from Safeway stores get $50 Visa Prepaid card.
- Terms: Limit 2 per household. Good from September 16- September 29, 2015; rebate must be submitted by 10/13/15 to earn reward. Submit your rebate online with the reward code found on the store receipt.
- Important Tip: Buy a participating brand gift card of $125 in separate transactions, as the offer is limited to one each transaction.
- Maximize Your Rewards: Since its an in-store purchase, we’d recommend that you use Blue Cash Preferred from American Express to get the most savings from this deal!
This deal works out to be around a 20% discount so its a good savings! I know this requires putting on pants and going to a brick and mortar store but you get to submit the rebate online so its convenient and easy to do. You have to buy groceries at some point so this could be just a side deal while you’re out getting booze, I mean bread. And don’t forget the milk while you’re there! Read more on the latest Gift Card Offers.
Leave a Reply