Get a Free $20 Staples Gift Card Bonus when you buy $300 or more in MasterCard Gift Cards valid October 4 to October 10, 2015, only available in-store. The $20 Staples gift card bonus is limited to one (1) per customer. There is a $6.95 purchase fee for MasterCard gift cards but the free $20 gift card bonus helps to offset this fee. To further your savings use an Amex SimplyCash or Chase Ink Plus to earn 5x cash back, that’s 2,000 points. The 5% rebates apply to purchases up to $25,000 per rebate year, then 1% after that.
Free $20 Staples Gift Card Bonus:
- Offer: Purchase $300+ worth of MasterCard Gift Card to receive a free $20 Staples Gift Card
- Conditions: In-store promotion only. Offer limited to 1 per household (previously not enforced).
- Valid: 10/4 – 10/10/2015
- Maximize savings: Use the Amex SimplyCash/Chase Ink Plus to get 5% cash back/5x Chase UR points on office supply store purchases
Buy Two $200 Gift Cards to Maximize Profit:
- Buy two (2) $200 MasterCard Gift Cards Cost: $400.00+ $13.90(purchase fee)= $413.90
- Receive Rebate in the form of $20 Staples Gift Card
- Your Final Cost is $393.90
- Make a profit of $6.10
- Get 5x Points With Chase Ink = 2070 UR points
Get out to your Staples (store locator) early Sunday to buy two (2) $200 MasterCard Gift Cards and get your Free $20 Staples Gift Card Bonus. Don’t forget to use your Chase Ink Plus or Amex Simply Cash to maximize this gift card promotion. This deal has been popular in the past so I anticipate store supplies will be depleted quickly. Although Staples gift cards are not the ideal form of rebate, its still a good deal! See our listing of Best Gift Card Tips & Tricks.
Leave a Reply