If you regularly eat out at Darden Restaurants, which is a multi-brand restaurant operator that includes several casual dining restaurant chains (Olive Garden, LongHorn Steakhouse, Bahama Breeze, Seasons 52, Eddie V’s Prime Seafood, The Capital Grille and Yard House, then you should consider picking up Darden Restaurants Gift Cards. Right now you can earn $10 when purchasing a $50 Darden Gift Card. So essentially you are saving $50 by spending $500. Also, to maximize your savings, shop through a Cash Back Shopping Portal such as iConsumer and sign up for eBay Bucks to get 2% cash back on further purchase on Ebay.
Darden Restaurants Gift Card Ebay Promotion:
- Buy It Now
- Savings: Buy a $60 Darden Restaurant Gift Card for $50.
- Expiration: Limited time and quantity only.
- Terms: Add up to 5 Darden Restaurant gift carts to your cart to get maximum $50 bonus. Get free delivery to your home!
Maximize Your Gift Card Rewards:
- Sign up for eBay Bucks to earn 2% rewards
- Sign Up for iConsumer and earn 1.3% Cash Back on all eBay purchases with no maximum. (If not, go through Mr. Rebates to earn a 1% Cash Back).
- Within your iConsumer, search “eBay” go through the link to earn a 1.3% Cash Back.
- On the eBay website, search for the eBay Gift Card Deal and purchase a $500 worth of gift cards for $450.
- Pay it with a Chase Freedom Card to earn 1.5% cash back.
If you dine out at a Darden’s Restaurant, then you should consider purchasing discounted Darden Restaurant Gift Cards! You can save tons of money on these dining out by following the simply steps shown above. Also, if you don’t dine at these restaurants, you can always gift them to someone else who would appreciate it. So hurry in today because this is a pretty decent discount rate when you throw in the sign-up bonus, eBay Bucks and Cash Back Card. See our full list of Best Discounted Gift Cards Rates!