For business owners nationwide, Chase is offering $300 bonus when you open any new qualifying Business Checking Account by June 28, 2018. All you need to do is deposit $1,000 within 10 business days of account opening, maintain that balance for 60 days, and complete 5 qualifying transactions within 60 days. Chase offers financial products and services that let you bank when and how you want. Chase for Business helps you control your finances so when change happens, you’re ready!
Chase Bank $300 Coupon Quick Summary:
- Offer Link
- Account Type: Chase Business Checking Account®
- Maximum Bonus: $300
- Availability: Nationwide (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: 06/28/2018
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Not available when opening in branch
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, no minimum amount
- Additional Requirements: See Below For Details
- Avoid Fees: There is no monthly Service Fee when you maintain a daily minimum balance of $1,500 or more or if you maintain a linked Chase Private Client CheckingSM or Chase Premier Platinum CheckingSM personal account. Otherwise a $15 Monthly Service Fee will apply ($12 Monthly Service Fee when enrolled in Paperless Statements).
- Early Termination Fee: If the checking account is closed by the customer or Chase within six months after opening, the bonus will be deducted at closing.
How to Earn Chase Bank $300 Coupon Bonus:
- Open a new Chase Total Business Checking® account, Chase Performance Business Checking® (or Chase Performance Business Checking® with Interest) account or Chase Platinum Business CheckingSM account, which is subject to approval
- Deposit $1,000 or more in new money into your new checking account within 10 business days of account opening; and
- Maintain at least $1,000 balance for 60 days from the date of deposit. The new money cannot be funds held by Chase or its affiliates.
- Complete 5 qualifying transactions within 60 days — debit card purchases, Chase QuickDepositSM, ACH (Credits and Debits) and wires (Credits and Debits). After you have completed all the above checking requirements, we’ll deposit the bonus in your new account within 10 business days.
Chase Bank $300 Coupon Terms and Conditions:
- You can only receive one new business checking account opening related bonus per calendar year and only one bonus per account.
- Checking offer is not available to existing Chase business checking clients, local, state or federal Government entities or agencies, Not for Profit organizations, Political Action Committees, or those with fiduciary accounts, campaign accounts, or whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance.
- If the checking account is closed by the client or Chase within six months after opening, we will deduct the bonus amount for that account at closing.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
Chase Bank Account Features:
- Account Alerts are a great way to stay on top of your account’s activity and enhance security.
- Access over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches nationwide.
- Unlimited electronic deposits at no charge, including Chase QuickDepositSM, ACH and ATM
- Business Associate Card let your employees make business purchases and you stay in control.
The $300 bonus from Chase Bank is one of those offers that appears every now and then. It is not typically publicly advertised, so finding this offer can prove to be quite difficult. However, we have already done the research for you! Obtaining the bonus only requires few steps and best of all, direct deposit is not required. Personally, I would definitely apply as soon as you can. However, if you are not currently interested, then be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!