Buying & Selling Lowe’s Gift Cards is a easy way to make a little cash on the side. Since there is little to no inventory it requires less work and you probably never have to leave your house. Gift Card exchange sites are booming right now and that means good news for you. There are many options to buy or sell so you get to compare shop to buy at lowest rates while selling for a profit. For example, there is a hot deal right now where you can pay just buy $200 worth of Lowe’s Gift Cards for $180, and currently there is an eBay eBucks 5X payout (check your inbox to see if you were targeted). Why stop there? Taking a few extra steps could expand your savings and grow earnings. Look below for an example.
|American Express Gift Card: Use promo code FREESHP18A for free shipping valid until 02/28/2018! Make gift shopping easy this year. Amex gift cards have no monthly fees, no inactivity fees, and the funds don’t expire. Read our review for more Promotional Codes! Buy Now--Review|
|Amazon Gift Cards, one of the most popular gift cards, are the perfect way to give them exactly what they're hoping to buy. Amazon.com Gift Cards are redeemable for millions of items across Amazon.com. With fast and free one-day shipping, they offer multiple denominations from $10 to $2,000. There is no expiration, no fees, so they can buy something immediately or wait for that sale of a lifetime. Buy Now--Review|
Buying Lowe’s Gift Cards at Maximum Discount:
- Enroll for eBay Bucks and earn extra 2% back every time you shop, there is currently a 5X targeted offer valid 10/22/2015.
- Also sign up for ShopAtHome($5 sign-up bonus) to earn 2% cash back for eBay shopping.
- Inside of ShopAtHome site, do an eBay search and click through their link to get get an additional 2% cash back for shopping on eBay.
- To maximize savings add up to two (2) Lowe’s gift cards from Giftcardmall. $100 gift card for $90 each. For additional savings use Citi Double Cash Card to earn maximum cash back.
- Math: $200 Lowe’s gift cards – $20 savings – $2.60 ShopAtHome cash back – $18 eBay bucks (5x) – $3.60 (Citi Cash Back) = $154.80 final cost. Total Savings of $45.20
After saving $45.20 off of $200 Lowe’s gift cards, maximize your profits when selling.
- Enroll in a SaveYa account to sell your Lowe’s gift cards.
- Within the SaveYa Sell Gift Cards link, search for Lowe’s.
- Choose your Merchant: pick Lowe’s and enter $200 to generate an offer amount, accept the offer amount of $167.02
- Math: $167.02 Sell Price – $154.80 Cost = $12.22 Earnings
Always do your due diligence before Buying & Selling Lowe’s Gift Cards to make sure you are getting the best rates. Additional discounts like the targeted eBay Bucks 4X or 5X promotion would net you a higher profit. Sell rates can change regularly to make sure check CardCash often for the most recent rates based on other users selling patterns. Be sure to reference our eBay Discounted Gift Cards list so you don’t miss out on profit opportunities for Buying & Selling Lowe’s Gift Cards.