Best Western is currently offering a $25 bonus gift card promotion this fall. To take advantage of this promotion, your stay at Best Western branded hotels must be between September 8 and November 22, 2015 and must be 2 separate occasions, not “nights”. To be eligible for the Best Western $25 free travel card you must also register for it online before booking your stay.
Best Western $25 bonus gift card:
- Best Western (Rewards program)
- Promotion: Get a $25 travel card after two separate stays at a Best Western branded hotel.
- Terms: Must register for the reward online. Can earn only one (1) $25 Travel Card. $25 Travel Card will be issued via email, usually within 2-3 weeks after you have completed the second
qualified stay. Travel Card must be redeemed on or before January 4, 2016 at a Best Western branded hotel. FAQ’s
How to get your Best Western $25 Travel Card:
- Register at Best Western its free to enroll. If you have an existing account simply log on and register thru your existing account.
- Book two separate stays, NOT consecutive nights between September 8 and November 22, 2015.
- After the completion of your second stay you will receive $25 your travel card by email within 2-3 weeks.
- Card must be redeemed on or before January 4, 2016 at a Best Western hotel.
If you travel frequently or have trips planned this fall, you may as well get the most out of it. Also use your most rewarding credit card so you don’t miss out on earning travel points. If you don’t have a card that earns rewards for travel then consider the Chase Sapphire Preferred, which gives 2x on travel and dining. See more ways to earn Free Gift Cards.
Leave a Reply