If you need to sell unused gift cards or buy new ones at a discounted price, check out SaveYa.com! There are gift cards and gift codes from over a hundred different retailers on SaveYa and they’re all discounted at up to 30%. There is also a clearance gift card section with savings of up to 50%. To get started, all you need to do is create a free account and you’ll be able buy gift cards from best selling stores like Starbucks, Walmart, Lowe’s, and Best Buy. Purchased gift cards are shipped for free and they come with no expiration date or extra fees. You can also appreciate the site’s flexible return policy for physical gift cards, which gives you up to 12 months from the date of your purchase to receive a full refund, up to a maximum of $1000 per customer.
If you’re looking to sell gift cards, SaveYa purchases them at a highly competitive rate (although they don’t give out an exact number on their site). You can get an immediate offer in a few seconds, and depending on the retailer, you will just need to enter in the card number and PIN to complete the sale. There is no shipping necessary, making the selling process that much easier. You have the option of being paid through PayPal, with a check, or through a direct ACH deposit.
- Sign up Now
- Minimum Card Value to Sell: Unknown, but most sites require a $20 minimum balance.
- Shipping: Physical gift cards usually arrive within 7 to 10 business days.
- Return Policy: You can return physical gift cards up to 12 months from the date of your purchase to receive a full refund, up to a maximum of $1000 per customer.
How To Buy Gift Cards:
- Head to SaveYa.com
- Click the “Buy Discount Gift Cards” button on the homepage
- Choose from more than 100 retailers, including best-sellers Starbucks, Walmart, Lowe’s, and Best Buy
- Once you make a selection, SaveYa will provide you with various cards from the merchant that have different values.
- Add the cards to your cart and head to checkout or…
- Continue shopping and click the “Cart” button at the top right corner of any page when you’re ready.
- You will need to create an account to complete the purchase.
- Pay using your debit/credit card.
- Choose a shipping method if it’s a physical card. If it’s an eGift, provide the site with your email address.
How To Sell Gift Cards:
- Click the “Sell Unwanted Gift Cards” button on the homepage
- Enter details about your gift card – the merchant and card balance.
- They’ll give you an offer for the gift card.
- Enter the card number and PIN number if applicable. If your card needs to be shipped, they will inform you.
- You can accept payment through PayPal, check, or ACH deposit.
If you’re looking to buy or sell discounted gift cards, sign up for SaveYa.com. You can get 32%-50% savings on their cards, which come with a 12 month satisfaction guarantee! If you’re selling, you can expect a great offer and a quick payment. Enjoy a huge variety of retailers including best selling stores like Starbucks, Walmart, Lowe’s, and Best Buy. Sign up today and check out other Gift Card Deals from our massive list!
Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM: Earn a $200 bonus when you open a CHASE TOTAL CHECKING® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Chase Checking & Savings Review
Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM: Get $300 when you open a new CHASE PREMIER PLUS CHECKINGSM account and set up direct deposit. Access 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Chase Premier Plus Checking Review