Are you looking for a gift card exchange site with top-quality customer service? Well, you should head over to GiftCardRescue.com! This company tries very hard to satisfy customers by offering services like a 100% money back guarantee and free shipping on all orders. When you use GiftCardRescue you can also save up to 35% on purchases from best selling stores, including American Express, Walgreens, CVS, Costco, Subway, and T.J. Maxx. All you need to do to get started is create a free account so you can purchase discounted gift cards and eGift cards with no shipping fees or taxes. Orders containing physical cards are shipped within 2 business days from your purchase unless more verification is required. Keep in mind that you will need to create an account first if you want to purchase eGift cards, otherwise, you won’t be able to see any eGift card listings. There are no returns for buyer’s remorse or for eGift cards, but if you run into any issues with your physical card purchase, you can return it within 60 days of your transaction.
Sellers can sell physical cards for up to 92% of their value! The process is extremely simple; you just locate the Sell Gift Cards button, type in the name of your merchant, and enter the balance information. After this, you should immediately receive an offer. As long as your card comes from one of their accepted merchants and has a value between $20 and $5,000, you should be able to receive a payment. Checks are scheduled to be paid within 2 days of verification of your card and are mailed via USPS First Class mail. They usually take about 10 – 14 business days to arrive.
- Sign up Now
- Minimum Card Value to Sell: $20
- Shipping: Orders containing physical cards are shipped within 2 business days from your purchase unless more verification is required.
- Return Policy: There are no returns for buyer’s remorse or for eGift cards, but if you run into any issues with your physical card purchase, you can return it within 60 days of your transaction.
How To Buy Gift Cards:
- Head to GiftCardRescue.com
- Click the ‘Buy Gift Cards’ tab at the top of the page and search for the merchant that you wish to purchase.
- Click the red button on the right for the card that you wish to purchase.
- Continue the checkout process by creating an account, adding your debit/credit card information, and reading/accepting all the terms and conditions.
- Your gift card will be mailed from their processing center in Maryland within 2 business days from your purchase unless more verification is required.
How To Sell Gift Cards:
- Click the ‘Sell Gift Cards’ tab at the top of the page and type in the merchant that you wish to sell along with the value of the card.
- Leave the expiration part unchanged.
- Click ‘View Offers’ and you will see the price that they are willing to pay for your gift card.
- Once you have finished the sell back process, mail your gift cards into 6230 Old Dobbin Lane Columbia MD, 21045.
- Your check will be mailed from their billing company in California once your gift card has been received and verified.
If you’re looking to buy or sell gift cards, sign up for GiftCardRescue.com, where you can purchase physical gift cards and eGift cards from hundreds of retailers likeAmerican Express, Walgreens, CVS, Costco, Subway, and T.J. Maxx. If you’re looking for discounted gift cards, you can save up to 35% from their offers! This site is also great because they offer free shipping and no extra fees. If you’re afraid of receiving an inactive card, you can relax, knowing that their physical cards have a 60 day satisfaction guarantee. They will gladly send you a refund if your card was not sold as advertised. Sign up today and check out other Gift Card Deals from our massive list!