Check out this promotional Staples Free $20 Prepaid Visa Gift Card Bonus when you purchase a $250 Visa Gift Card starting this Sunday March 13 through March 19th, 2016, weekly ad (page 9) in store only. Great news for those who shop at Staples and use their Amex SimplyCash or Chase Ink card. I always recommend using those cards because they offer either a 5% cash back or 5x UR points on purchases made at office supply stores, respectively. Find a Staples (Store Locator) and buy your Visa gift cards for $250 or more and still come out on top after factoring in the fees. You’d save the most when buying two (2) $200 Gift cards per order. Due to Federal anti-money laundering laws Staples will NOT sell more than $2,000 worth of gift cards in any order.
|American Express Gift Card: Use promo code FREESHP18A for free shipping valid until 02/28/2018! Make gift shopping easy this year. Amex gift cards have no monthly fees, no inactivity fees, and the funds don’t expire. Read our review for more Promotional Codes! Buy Now--Review|
|Amazon Gift Cards, one of the most popular gift cards, are the perfect way to give them exactly what they're hoping to buy. Amazon.com Gift Cards are redeemable for millions of items across Amazon.com. With fast and free one-day shipping, they offer multiple denominations from $10 to $2,000. There is no expiration, no fees, so they can buy something immediately or wait for that sale of a lifetime. Buy Now--Review|
Staples Free $20 Prepaid Visa Gift Card Bonus:
- Offer: Buy Visa Gift Card $250 or more and receive a free $20 Prepaid Bonus Card.
- Expiration: 3/13/16 – 3/19/16
- Terms: Due to Federal anti-money laundering regulations, you can only buy up to $2,000 worth per order. Gift cards may be redeemed In-Store and Online. Gift Cards and phone cards are non-refundable and non-returnable. They are valid only at the retailer/service provider listed on the card. Prepaid cards cannot be redeemed for cash.
Buy Discounted Visa Gift Cards from Staples:
- Buy: Buy two (2) $200 Visa Gift Cards: $400 +$13.90 purchase fees.
- Use: Save more using a cash back card like Chase Ink which will earn you 5X at office supply stores. You’ll earn 2070 UR points.
- Submit: Claim an Easy Rebates to earn the $20 Visa Gift Card.
- Math: $413.90 – $20 (rebate) = $393.90. Final cost: $6.10 + 2070 UR points profit.
Using your Chase Ink or Amex SimplyCash will save you 5x when you buy $250 Visa Gift Cards at office supply stores. Visa Gift cards are accepted anywhere you see the Visa debit logo and they don’t expire. You can load them to your Bluebird or Serve with no fee at kiosks. Use them to pay bills, tuition, and taxes. Or just spend them on everyday expenses and grocery shopping. See all of our Gift Cards Deals!