Looking to open a new checking account? Want to earn a free $225 by simply signing up? Open a Chase Total Checking Account by July 14th and receive $225 within 15 days!
The Chase Total Checking account can be opened through the Chase website. In order to receive the sign up bonus, you may either open an account through the bonus offer website link, or manually enter the coupon given when you provide your email. To ensure you receive your bonus, be sure to open a checking account by 7/14/2021 AND set up a direct deposit within 90 days of coupon enrollment.
The Chase Total Checking offers a variety of services, such as access to over 4,700 store branches and 16,000 ATMs COUNTRY-WIDE. Additionally, Chase allows easy banking through their website, Chase Online Banking, or their mobile app, Chase Mobile Banking. The Autosave Feature also enables easy savings by automatically transferring payroll into your own Chase Savings Account (must sign up for this account). Scared of over drafting your account? Chase also offers overdraft protection with the Chase Total Checking account. By signing up for this account, Chase also offers an additional account, The Chase First Banking, for you and your child!
- Monthly Service Fee: $12 or $0
- The Chase Total Checking offers no monthly service fee if you complete any of the following monthly requirements:
- Monthly electronic deposits into the checking account of $500 or more, such as payments from payroll providers
- A beginning balance each day of $1,500 or more in this account
- An average beginning balance each day of $5,000 or more in combination with this account and any qualifying Chase checking, savings, and other balances.
- Bank access through over 16,000 ATMs and 4,700 branches country-wide
- Easy banking through Chase Online Banking and Chase Mobile Banking
- Effortless transfers to a savings account through autosave
- Overdraft Services
- Access to Chase First Banking, a checking account for your child
Leave a Reply