If you need to sell unused gift cards or buy new gift cards at a discounted price, Junkcard.com is the perfect place to do it! This site is a huge marketplace for gift cards from over 750 different retailers, and it makes buying and selling gift cards easy for any user. All you need to do is create a free account and you’ll be able to save up to 35% on gift cards from best selling stores like Target, Home Depot, Starbucks, and Marshalls. Purchased gift cards are shipped for free and they come with no expiration date or extra fees. You can always shop worry free when making a purchase on Junkcard.com because every card is sold directly from them and never from a third party.
If you’re looking to sell gift cards, CardCash purchases them at up to 92% of their value. The card balances are verified once received and payments are issued within 48 hours of receiving your cards. When selecting PayPal, you will receive funds into your account immediately. Checks typically take 7-10 days to arrive depending on location. Keep in mind that if you’re selling a physical gift card, they only accept plastic cards with no expiration dates or fees.
- Sign up Now
- Minimum Card Value to Sell: $20. Additionally, sellers must sell a minimum of $50.00 in total card value per transaction.
- Shipping: Physical gift cards are shipped within five business days. Electronic gift card orders are normally sent within a few hours of receiving payment, but depending on when the order was placed, it may take up to 48 hours.
- Return Policy: It seems like all sales are final unless you receive a Discounted Card that is not valid or that does not contain the same monetary value as advertised on the Website. In that case, you may return the Discounted Card to Junkcard within ten days and Junkcard may provide you with a refund or a replacement Discounted Card of equal value.
How To Buy Gift Cards:
- Head to Junkcard.com
- Create an account.
- Choose from more than 750 retailers, including best-sellers Target, Home Depot, Starbucks, and Marshalls.
- Click the Buy Gift Cards link at the homepage of the site or type your favorite retailer into the search box.
- Add as many cards as you like to your shopping cart.
- Pay with a credit card, PayPal account, Bitcoin, or ACH checking account withdrawal.
- If you selected digital e-Gift Cards, click “submit order” and your order will be sent to the email address they have on file within 48 hours (pending approval).
- If you are purchasing physical gift cards it will have free shipping.
You could also sell unwanted physical or E-gift cards to other shoppers on Junkcard.com as long as there is a minimum of $20 on the card and you sell a minimum of $50.00 in total card value per transaction. If you’re selling a physical gift card, they only accept plastic cards with no expiration dates or fees.
How To Sell Gift Cards:
- Create an account
- Click the sell a gift card button on the homepage
- Enter details about your gift card – the retailer, card balance, and quantity.
- They’ll tell you how much they’ll pay you for the gift card.
- In the event you wish to be paid in a shorter time period or sell electronic gift cards, you may also be required to provide Junkcard with a valid credit card.
- Confirm Sale.
- Upon acceptance of your invitation to deal, Junkcard will provide you with its address and instructions on how you may ship your unwanted gift cards to Junkcard.
- Junkcard will issue payment within forty-five days of receiving your cards.
If you’re looking to buy or sell discounted gift cards, sign up for Junkcard.com. You can get up to 35% savings on their cards if you’re buying, and you can get up to 92% value for selling your cards. You can always shop worry free when making a purchase on Junkcard.com because every card is sold directly from them and never from a third party. Sign up today and check out other Gift Card Deals from our massive list!
Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a CHASE TOTAL CHECKING® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $100 bonus when you open a Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Chase Checking & Savings Review
Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM: Get $300 when you open a new CHASE PREMIER PLUS CHECKINGSM account and set up direct deposit. Access 15,500 Chase ATMs and 5,300 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Chase Premier Plus Checking Review