If you need to buy new gift cards or sell old gift cards, GiftCardZen.com is the perfect place to do it! This site has over 50,000 users and it places emphasis on trust, transparency, accessibility, and speed. When you use GiftCardZen you can save up to 37% from best selling stores like Applebee’s, Home Depot, AMC Theaters, and Sephora. All you need to do to get started is create a free account so you can purchase discounted gift cards that come with no expiration date or taxes. Orders containing physical cards will arrive to you within 3-10 business days via USPS, and eGift cards are delivered immediately 24/7. There are no returns for buyer’s remorse, but if you run into any issues with your card, you can return it at anytime because all of their cards have a lifetime guarantee.
Sellers can sell physical and eGift cards online or through the mail for a very competitive offer! The process is extremely simple; you just locate the Sell Gift Card button, click on their drop down list of merchants that they accept, choose your merchant, and type in the balance information. After this, you should immediately receive an offer. As long as your card comes from one of their accepted merchants and has a value between $15 and $300, you should be able to receive a payment. Checks should arrive within 2-3 weeks after your sale is complete.
- Sign up Now
- Minimum Card Value to Sell: $15
- Shipping: Their business hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM and Saturday from 8:00 AM to 3:30 PM (MST). If you place an order for physical cards on Sunday, they will send your cards to you the following business day. Physical cards are sent within 3-10 business days via USPS. Egift cards are sent 24/7.
- Return Policy: There is a lifetime guarantee for any cards that do not work or have the correct balance. That is the only time you can return a card.
How To Buy Gift Cards:
- Head to GiftCardZen.com
- Browse their current inventory under the “Buy Cards” tab or search for a specific merchant using the search box on the homepage.
- Add the cards you wish to buy to your cart.
- Click “Checkout” to complete your order.
- You will be prompted to create an account.
- You can pay for your cards with a Visa, MasterCard, or Discover card or through Paypal.
- If you selected digital e-Gift Cards, your order will be sent to your email address.
- Physical cards are sent within 3-10 business days via USPS.
How To Sell Gift Cards:
- Verify the balances on your cards following the instructions on the backs of the cards.
- Click on “Sell Cards” on their website and follow the prompts!
- If your order is eligible for electronic submission you are done. They’ll process your order and send your check to the address you specified.
- If your order is not eligible for electronic submission you will receive instructions in your email as to what the next steps are. Look for that email within 1 business day after you initially submitted your cards.
If you’re looking to buy or sell gift cards, sign up for GiftCardZen.com, where you can purchase physical gift cards and eGift cards from hundreds of retailers like Applebee’s, Home Depot, AMC Theaters, and Sephora. If you’re looking for discounted gift cards, you can save up to 37% from their offers! This site is also great because they accept physical and eGift cards form sellers. You can always shop worry free when making a purchase on this site because their cards have a lifetime guarantee. They will gladly send you a refund if your card was not sold as advertised. Sign up today and check out other Gift Card Deals from our massive list!
Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a CHASE TOTAL CHECKING® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $100 bonus when you open a Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Chase Checking & Savings Review
Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM: Get $300 when you open a new CHASE PREMIER PLUS CHECKINGSM account and set up direct deposit. Access 15,500 Chase ATMs and 5,300 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Chase Premier Plus Checking Review