If you need to sell unused gift cards or buy new gift cards at a discounted price, GiftCardBin.com is a great option! This site is a huge marketplace for gift cards from hundreds of different retailers, and it makes buying and selling gift cards easy for any user. All you need to do is browse their selection and you’ll be able to save up to 35% on gift cards from best selling stores like Target, Home Depot, Starbucks, and Marshalls. Purchased gift cards are shipped for free and they’re tax free. You can always shop worry free when making a purchase on GiftCardBin because they have a 100 day buyer’s guarantee for two types of customers: anyone who does not receive their purchased gift card within 10 business days of purchase and anyone whose gift card has a balance less than the balance listed on their website at the time of purchase.
If you’re looking to sell gift cards, CardCash purchases them at a competitive price (although they do not list an exact number on their site). Payment for accepted gift cards can generally take anywhere from 3 to 10 business days to post to your account once they’ve received and verified the shipment. These payments are issued through check or PayPal. Unfortunately, they don’t mention whether or not they purchase plastic cards and eCards or just plastic cards.
- Sign up Now
- Minimum Card Value to Sell: Unknown but the minimum for these sites is usually $20.
- Shipping: eCard orders take up 1 to 2 business days to post to your Gift CardBin account. They do not mention the shipping times for physical cards.
- Return Policy: They have a 100 day buyer’s guarantee for two types of customers: anyone who does not receive their purchased gift card within 10 business days of purchase and anyone whose gift card has a balance less than the balance listed on their website at the time of purchase.
How To Buy Gift Cards:
- Head to GiftCardBin.com
- Search for your favorite retailer using the search box or browse their selection by category, discount, favorites, or store.
- Choose from hundreds of retailers, including best-sellers Target, Home Depot, Starbucks, and Marshalls.
- Add as many cards as you like to your shopping cart.
- You can check out as a guest or you can make an account.
- Enter your information and pay with your debit/credit card.
- If you selected digital e-Gift Cards, click “submit order” and your order will be sent to the email address they have on file within 1 to 2 business days.
- If you are purchasing physical gift cards it will have free shipping.
How To Sell Gift Cards:
- Create an account or login to your account on GiftCardBin.com.
- Head over to their Online Quote Form and enter your gift card information and click “Continue” to get an instant quote. (Note: you must be logged in to submit an official request to sell a gift card to them).
- Once you submit your official request, you’ll receive an email with your transaction number and shipping instructions.
- Send them your package containing the gift card(s) and a copy of the email containing your transaction number.
- When your shipment arrives, they will verify your gift card(s) and contact you with payout details.
- Payment is sent via PayPal or Check.
If you’re looking to buy or sell discounted gift cards, sign up for GiftCardBin.com. You can get up to 35% savings on their cards if you’re buying, and you can get a competitive offer for selling your cards. Buyers can also enjoy free shipping, no tax, and a 100 day satisfaction guarantee! Sign up today and check out other Gift Card Deals from our massive list!
Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a CHASE TOTAL CHECKING® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $100 bonus when you open a Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Chase Checking & Savings Review
Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM: Get $300 when you open a new CHASE PREMIER PLUS CHECKINGSM account and set up direct deposit. Access 15,500 Chase ATMs and 5,300 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Chase Premier Plus Checking Review