Cheap Discount Gift Card Promotions Deals Bonus 2017
Want to know the Best Ways To Save Money On Gift Cards while getting the most out of your spending power? In this guide I’ll outline the best practices and strategies to buy gift cards for cheap and at discounted rates. Once you have that down you’ll want to maximize these savings by finding smart ways to spend or cash out you discounted gift cards.
Gift cards are becoming more popular every year because they make life easier for both giver and recipient. But where is the best place to buy them? You’d first want to decide on the type of gift card that best serves your need. Visa, MasterCard, and American Express gift cards all require a purchase fee, which can start around $3 -$6 or so depending on where you buy it. You can get American Express gift cards with no fees here and use the promo code EGCBA. These types of gift cards give you the flexibility purchase from any vendor that accepts their Visa, MasterCard or Amex. On the other hand, a benefit of store or merchant gift cards is that they don’t have purchase activation fees. Some examples would be Starbucks, Staples, Lowe’s or Gap. So when you buy a $20 gift card your actual cost is $20.
Current Gift Card Promotions
|CardCash||5% extra discount use code SAVE5A||None||Review|
|Ebates Gift Card Bonus||Join Ebates, get $10 bonus Kohl's, Macy's, Target, & Walmart||None||Review|
|Newegg||$5 Newegg GC for $25 Newegg GC purchase||None||Review|
|Ria Money Transfer||$20 eGift Card when you send money, Plus additional $20||None||Review|
|Xoom Money Transfer||$25 eGift Card when you send money, Plus additional $25 when your referral sends money||None||Review|
If you decide your best interest is to purchase a retailer type card here are some gift card exchange sites that I would recommend making your purchases. They usually have similar offers and operate in the same way; the best part is that you can get them at discount rates compared to buying them directly from the store.
- Raise – Buy super cheap gift cards and get $5 off $60 New Customer Coupon with code RAISE75AF
- CardCash – Buy or Sell your gift cards for cash, Amazon credit, or a PayPal payment.
- Cardpool – You can buy or exchange your unwanted gift cards for cash or Amazon.com gift cards. Save $5 on your first purchase with promo code NewUser5
- eBay – Simply type in any retailer on eBay and you will find people wanting to get rid of their gift cards for super discounted price.
- Other sites include ABCGiftCards, Gift Card Granny, CardHub, Monster Gift Card, GiftCardBin, Gift Card Monkey, GiftCards.com, GiftCard Zen
- Ebay is a good resource for Gift cards if you have time and patience. You may be able to snag better deal then the site mentioned above.
*Newly Updated 7/21/2016 11:30 AM* – See All eBay Gift Card Deals
eBay Gift Card Deals, Offers, & Promotions:
- $100 Boston Market Gift Card for $82– Limit of 1 per account
- $100 Chevron Pre-Owned Gift Card for $92.00
- $100 CVS Gift Card for $90.00
- $100 Kansas City Steaks Gift Card For $75– Limit of 3 per account
- $100 Outback Steakhouse Pre-Owned Gift Card for $82.00
- $100 iTunes Code for $85– Limit of 3 per account
- $50 Barnes & Noble Gift Card For $46– Limit of 5 per account
- $50 Chevron Pre-Owned Gift Card for $45.00
- $50 KMART Gift Card for $44– Limit of 5 per account
- $50 Spa & Wellness Gift Card by Spa Week For $40– Limit of 5 per account
- $50 Sunoco Pre-Owned Gift Card for $45.00
- $50 The Children’s Place Gift Card For $42.50– Limit of 5 per account
- $25 Cold Stone Creamery Gift Card for $20.00
- $25 AMC Theatres Pre-Owned For $20– Limit 1 per buyer
- $15 Coldstone Creamery Pre-Owned Paper Gift Card for $11.50
Now that you have your discounted gift cards, whats the next step to getting the most out of your buying potential? You can take the gift cards that you bought online at a reduced price and buy select third party gift cards at brick and mortar stores. Keep in mind that not all retailers will let you do this. It varies from store to store and sometimes your cashier may be unaware of the terms, so your mileage may vary! You may also use your Store Gift cards to buy Visa, American Express, or Amazon gift cards. Here’s an example: Go to one of the suggested online site (CardCash, Raise, or Cardpool) and look up the best rate to buy a discounted Toys “R” Us gift card. For the sake of this post, you buy a $100 TRU gift card for $80.
You can then use that $100 gift card to buy hard to find discounted gift cards such as Amazon, Gas cards or American Express gift cards. And if you ever find that you no longer need a merchant gift card you can always re-sell them off at the a fore mentioned gift card exchange sites.
One final note; we all have bills, we all need to pay our bills. Why not expand your savings by using discounted Gift cards to do so? Or any other expenses you have to pay anyway? Plastiq is an online pay system that lets you pay your utility bills, tuition etc using gift cards and other forms of currency. They charge a small fee but this may be enough of a convenience for you to enjoy their unique service.
So go forth and using all the information garnered here to buy, sell, save and pay with your discounted no fee gift cards, easy peasy right? Want more about Gift Card savings? Read my guide to Amex Gift Cards.
Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a CHASE TOTAL CHECKING® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $100 bonus when you open a Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Chase Checking & Savings Review
Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM: Get $300 when you open a new CHASE PREMIER PLUS CHECKINGSM account and set up direct deposit. Access 15,500 Chase ATMs and 5,300 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Chase Premier Plus Checking Review