Chime Prepaid Card Promotion
Chime Prepaid Card is a mobile-only bank that offers a checking and savings account! Chime is a bank account that helps you save money, automatically! There are many features that are with this mobile-only bank. There aren’t any unnecessary bank fees, save money automatically, and manage your finances wherever you go! Currently, you may get $25 bonus when you set up payroll direct deposit for each new customer that you refer who signs up for a Chime prepaid card account. However keep in mind, eligible referring Chime members can earn no more than $500.00 in referral rewards per calendar year!
Chime Prepaid Card: Click this link to refer a new customer to Chime or just learn more!
Chime Prepaid Card Features
- Chime Visa Debit Card may be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted
- Chime Spending Account is an FDIC-insured bank account where you can easily deposit funds and handle all your finances on-the-go
- Check your balance, view transactions, and analyze your spending.
- Enroll in Automatic Savings, and you will save money automatically with every Chime card purchase
- Save money with every paycheck by automatically depositing 10% of every paycheck into your Chime Savings Account
- Chime bank account helps you avoid unnecessary bank fees. With Chime, there are no monthly minimums or fees, no overdraft fees, no foreign transaction fees, and ATMs are fee-free at over 24,000 MoneyPass locations
- Learn more: Click this link to learn more about the Chime features!
Chime Prepaid Card Requirements
- The referred friend must open a new Chime Spending Account using the referring Chime member’s unique referral link between October 1, 2017 and October 31, 2017 and receive a payroll direct deposit of $200.00 or more before November 30, 2017
- Payroll direct deposit of the referred friend must be made by their employer or payroll provider by an ACH deposit
- Bank ACH transfer, Pay Friends transfers, verification or trial deposits from financial institutions, transfers from PayPal or Venmo, and cash loads do not qualify as a payroll direct deposit
- Referring Chime member must be part of the $25.00 for Payroll Direct Deposit referral reward campaign in order for both parties to be eligible for the $25.00 referral reward
- Referral reward is paid to both parties within two business days after qualifying funds are first deposited into the referred friend’s Spending Account
- Chime reserves the right to cancel or modify the referral reward terms, or terminate the member’s eligibility, at any time with or without prior notice
Chime Prepaid Card Promotion is a great mobile-only bank because it offers the best features available. You may sign up for Chime and refer your friend to this company so you both may earn a $25 bonus! Although expired in October 31, 2017, you still have time to sign up before this offer disappears! Keep in mind,this will only work if your friend signs up and you make a direct deposit of $200 or more. If you’re interested in more, check out our best credit card deals!
Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM: Earn a $200 bonus when you open a CHASE TOTAL CHECKING® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Chase Checking & Savings Review
Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM: Get $300 when you open a new CHASE PREMIER PLUS CHECKINGSM account and set up direct deposit. Access 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Chase Premier Plus Checking Review