Gift cards are becoming more popular every year because they make life easier for both giver and recipient. It’s a multi-billion dollars industry, but where is the best place to buy them at the most discounted price? Below, you’ll find the exclusive list of Best Gift Cards Discount Rates for 2015 from all the top online gift cards resellers. The list is in alphabetical order from all the top merchants to help you find the Best Rates to save you money. Click on the Review to learn all the best practices and strategies to buy gift cards for cheap and at discounted rates. The table is constantly updated so be sure to check back often for finding smart ways to spend or cash out you discounted gift cards.
My Favorite Sites for Buying Gift Cards:
- Raise – Buy super cheap gift cards and get $5 off $60 New Customer Coupon with code RAISE60AF
- CardCash – Buy or Sell your gift cards for cash, Amazon credit, or a PayPal payment.
- Cardpool – You can buy or exchange your unwanted gift cards for cash or Amazon.com gift cards. Save $5 on your first purchase with promo code NewUser5
- eBay – Simply type in any retailer on eBay and you will find people wanting to get rid of their gift cards for super discounted price.
- Other sites include ABCGiftCards, Gift Card Granny, CardHub, Monster Gift Card, GiftCardBin, Gift Card Monkey, GiftCards.com, GiftCard Zen
Best Gift Cards Discount Rates
Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a CHASE TOTAL CHECKING® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $100 bonus when you open a Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Chase Checking & Savings Review
Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM: Get $300 when you open a new CHASE PREMIER PLUS CHECKINGSM account and set up direct deposit. Access 15,500 Chase ATMs and 5,300 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Chase Premier Plus Checking Review